FAQ for Stock
Q I want more images and video of the cars available in stock? +
- A All images and videos for the vehicle you wish to purchase from our stock list are available upon request. Not all images are uploaded in an effort to keep our website as light and speedy for you as possible. Kindly send us an inquiry for the vehicle you wish to see more images of, and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q What is the final CIF price to my country? What are the charges included in it? +
- A You can use our Total CIF calculator to calculate the approximate CIF price to your destination port and country. The exact freight and insurance charges will be mentioned in the proforma invoice as per the latest available rates. The CIF Price includes the cost of the vehicle, all inland charges in Japan such as Auction Fee, Transportation, Inspection (if required by the country of destination), custom clearance, insurance and Freight to your destination.
You can use our Total CIF calculator to calculate the approximate CIF price to your destination port and country. The exact freight and insurance charges will be mentioned on the proforma invoice as per the latest available rates (rates tend to change on a daily basis with exchange rate fluctuations. We try our best to keep our calculator program up to date to reflect prices as close to the actual price as possible).
Q What are Discounted Vehicles? +
- A Vehicles available on discount at a price lower than the original price are discounted or Best Offer vehicles. Do not miss the chance to grab vehicles available at much lower prices compared to the original price as they may be limited time offers.
Q What does Clearance Sale means? How is it different from the Discounted stock?+
- A Vehicles available for sale at low prices during clearance of the stock. Stock Clearance is carried out when new stock is to be sourced and old stock is to be sold out. You can get good condition vehicles at very low cost during a clearance sale. Heavy discounts are available during such times.
Q How do I make payment for the vehicle I wish to buy? +
- A Payment for the vehicle you want to buy can be done by LC (Letter of Credit) and/or TT (Telegraphic Transfer) directly to our Japanese Bank account only. You can also make the payment through JUMVEA Safe Trade for 100% Payment Security.
Q Is it safe to buy from Autobell Co., Ltd.? +
- A Autobell Co., Ltd. is a reliable & trusted Japanese Used Car exporter with 22 years of experience in serving customers in over 30 countries. Further, we are members of the government recognized organization JUMVEA (Japan Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Association). You can also use JUMVEA Safe Trade for 100% Safety & Security of your payment. It works as an Escrow account: Kindly see more information about it here https://www.jumvea.or.jp/jumvea-safe-trade.php.
Note: Beware of any fraudulent emails or calls in our name. You can contact us directly for verification anytime. You can find our contact details under the Contact Us tab.