FAQ for Auction
Q What is a Master Agreement? +
- A Master Agreement is a contract with AUTOBELL for you to participate in the auction.
You can also purchase a discount on stock vehicles by concluding a Master Agreement.
Q Do buyers need a deposit? +
- A Deposit is no need.
Q What are the costs included in the bid price? +
- A - FOB : Auction Price, Domestic transportation, Auction fee, Commission
- C&F : Auction Price, Domestic transportation, Auction fee, Commission,Ocean Freight, Customs Clearance, Others
- CIF : Auction Price, Domestic transportation, Auction fee, Commission,Ocean Freight, Customs Clearance, Insurance, Others
Q What are the payment conditions?+
- A After a successful bid, please make full/agreed payment within 48 hours as per the invoice we will share with you. If payment is not made within 48 hours, the vehicle may be sold to another customer.
Q What is Bid Price? +
- A Bid price or "bid," is the highest amount a bidder/buyer is willing to pay at the auction for a particular vehicle.
Q What if I can't find the vehicle I want to buy? +
- A In the unlikely event that the vehicle you are looking for is not in the Auction please let us know your vehicle requirements and we will search the vehicle in the Japanese Market, other suppliers and other auction halls.